The directors and management of PCCW Limited ("PCCW" or "the Company") advise that the information contained on this website is current as at the date of publication. The Company makes no representation that all information relating to the Company has been posted on this website and the Company undertakes no obligation to update any of the information contained on this website.
With the exception of the formal announcements issued by the Company, the Company takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any information which appears on the Company website. Information is extracted from various publications and is posted on the Company website for the convenience of customers, shareholders, investors and other users, and the Company makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Company website. The Company makes no representation that all information relating to the Company and its businesses has been included.
All material provided on this website is for information only and is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation with respect to any securities issued by the Company.
The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or reliance on, any information contained on this website or for the omission of any information relating to the Company.
For current developments, please refer to the Press Section.
All PCCW material, including publicly available website information, corporate policies and other documents, unless otherwise stated, is the property of "PCCW-HKT DataCom Services Limited". These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through PCCW documents or via the Company website may be displayed, reformatted, and printed for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce or retransmit the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of PCCW.
Some information contained on this website contains forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements relating to revenues and earnings. The words "believe", "intend", "expect", anticipate", "project", "estimate", "predict", "is confident", "has confidence" and similar expressions are also intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not historical facts. Rather, these forward-looking statements are based on the current beliefs, assumptions, expectations, estimates, and projections of the directors and management of PCCW about the business, the industry and the markets in which we operate.
These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond our control and are difficult to predict. Consequently, actual results could differ materially from those expressed, implied or forecasted in these forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those reflected in these forward-looking statements include:
- increased competition in the Hong Kong telecommunications market and the continuing negative effects from the regulatory constraints that apply to us;
- possible negative effects of potentially new regulatory developments;
- risks associated with our mobile business, including intense competition in the mobile telecommunications market and the funding and development of our 3G business;
- increased competition in the Hong Kong pay-television market;
- our ability to execute our business strategy, including our ability to enter into business combinations, strategic investments and acquisitions;
- our ability to secure or successfully implement new business opportunities or anticipated projects with China Netcom;
- risks related to loss of business to competitors of China Netcom;
- risks associated with PCPD, our property development and investment subsidiary, including the development of the Cyberport project and future property development plans;
- our ability to implement our business plan as a consequence of our substantial debt;
- our exposure to interest rate risk;
- risks associated with the expansion of our operations outside Hong Kong;
- our ability to introduce new technologies, to successfully respond to technological developments and to adapt existing technologies may be limited.
Reliance should not be placed on these forward-looking statements, which reflect the views of the directors and management of PCCW as at the date the information was loaded onto the Company website only. We undertake no obligation to publicly revise these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that arise after publication of this information on the Company website.