The successful candidate will work in our Payment Unit. S/he will be responsible for invoice verification, cheque/remittance preparation, bank reconciliation and other payment functions. In addition, the candidate will provide accounting and clerical support to the team and assist in ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder
- Minimum of three years’ solid experience in related field
- Self-motivated, independent, strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Full familiarity in PC applications especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Officer
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.