- Ensure full-utilization of resources via workforces management
- Prepare Service Level report & monitor call centre service performance, and operation efficiency & productivity
- Conduct call volume trend analysis and make recommendations for operation efficiency, quality customer service and headcount control
- Track and report key business metrics (shrinkages, occupancy, availability, etc.), keep up to date on key business conditions, and drive performance in the contact centre
- Create and implement day to day schedule management, co-ordinate schedule swaps and changes based on staffing needs and changing business requirements
- Work with centre management to suggest appropriate times for scheduling off-phone activities
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc management reports to assist management in monitoring centre, team and individual performance
To succeed in this role
- Diploma or above and 2 years’ relevant working experience
- In-depth knowledge in operations and service delivery principles
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency in the face of changing work requirement
- Good knowledge on common PC software applications eg Word, Excel, etc.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive working attitude, responsible and result-oriented
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.