- Perform call assessment to evaluate CSE service quality performance in terms of telephone manner, product knowledge and data accuracy to ensure CSE performance is aligned with prescribed quality requirements to develop a long-term customer relationship
- Provide instant alert and improvement recommendation to Frontline Operation Management when fatal error is found observed
- Assist QA Manager to develop and implement quality assurance policies and procedures
- Produce voice log demonstration and handling tips for CSE as reference to uplift service quality, sales revenue, uplift Yan Hei and meet the goal of GEM
- Recommend enhancement on overall call monitoring or quality assurance mechanism, including assessment form and script in use, so that both effectiveness and efficiency issues can also be addressed.
- Conduct coaching to frontline CSE to identify the strength and weakness and provide improvement recommendation to ensure CSE meet the requirement of service quality
- Conduct mystery calls on scope of CS policy, program, complaint issue cases
- Support ad hoc assignments and company events
To succeed in this role
- Dedicated to excellent customer service & preferably with minimum 1 year working experience in mobile industry & customer service
- Service-oriented, customer focused, self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office, especially PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.