- Coach, mentor, and motivate the skilled customer service professionals in providing a consistent and high quality customer services.
- Coordinate recruitment and ensure the resources allocated are best utilized in meeting respective service level, KPIs and sales targets.
- Contribute to the creation and subsequently drive the implementation of career development plan within Customer Relationship Management Department.
- Foster sales/service culture and customer focused attitude within the Contact Centre.
- Partner with key stakeholders to plan, develop, implement and review the policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure best practice within the Contact Centre.
- Review, analyze and recommend strategies to drive the performance of Contact Centre.
- Communicate and provide ongoing regular updates to management on operational issues and impacts, opportunities for improvement and action plans to drive results and performance.
To succeed in this role
- Degree holder with 5 years of Contact Centre management experience.
- Telco and banking experience is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures for a service delivery environment.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor people
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically.
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency in the face of changing work requirement.
- Capability of liaising, influencing and negotiating with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.