The successful candidate will monitor customer's payment behaviour, follow-up with the customer on past due invoices and carry out necessary debt recovery action according to company procedures. S/he will work in conjunction with internal parties to clarify any dispute/discrepancies identified and is encouraged to devise and recommend alternatives to supervisors on improving the existing systems and procedures. S/he will also prepare operational statistics and reports for management review and perform other ad-hoc assignments as required.
The successful candidate will have :
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in credit management
- Experience in telecommunications industry is preferred
- Proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic and sensitive to market/economic environment
- Full familiarity with PC applications and Internet literacy
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with less experience or academic qualification will be considered as Assistant Credit Control Officer
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.