- Oversee daily receipts reconciliation with different collection agencies and account receivable systems
- Work independently with internal/external counterparts for logistics in supporting new services or business model.
- Lead and drive ad-hoc projects in analyzing business requirements, devising development solutions and carrying out system testing to ensure smooth and proper implementation
Manage monthly general ledger posting and bank reconciliation
Recommend policies, procedures and new workflow to administer account receipt process for operational improvement
Manage MIS reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Online purchase, Payment Card, Telecommunications or Finance industry
- Positive thinking, self-motivated and strong passion to deliver result
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications and experience in project management is an advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.