The DrGo app connects you with Hong Kong registered doctors, so you can benefit from a telemedicine video consultation. Our on-demand mobile platform enables you to book an appointment and consult a doctor of your choice via a video call. Any medicine and any medical certificate and/or referral letter which the doctor may prescribe or issue to you after the consultation will be delivered directly to your door.
As Product Manager of our DrGo team, your major job responsibilities include:
- Shape product concept of Tele-medicine and chart product roadmap with vision.
- Define product requirements, use cases, work flow and manage the overall product life cycle.
- Work closely with external partners in the Medical industry to define and priorities end to end experiences.
- As Product anchor to orchestrate and facilitate cross-functional Agile Scrum development among internal parties e.g. marketing, design, developer, operation, CS.
- Product design of DrGo/e-Health features and solution
- Lead team to perform UAT and functional QA to ensure product in good quality.
- Source and evaluate Healthcare/Medical related software and hardware from vendors to enrich product portfolio.
- General vendor management.
To succeed in this role
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years product development and management experience with solid project management skills; candidate with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Product Manager;
- Mobile App and web solution is necessary for this role ;
- Practical experience in partnering with healthcare service providers is an advantage;
- Passionate about new telecommunications and information technology;
- Creative, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- A good team player with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage.
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.