You will be responsible for managing the project assigned and ensuring that the project produces the required deliverables, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- To deliver project management service including project planning, task scheduling, control and monitoring of project execution, risk management and progress reporting
- To manage resource planning, allocation, cost control and ensure the project milestones/deliverables to be completed on time and meet the required quality standard
- To organize and attend meeting to report progress and resolve any project related issues
- To support department head for data analysis & management report generation to drive the success of the delivery of projects
- Act as a focal point to customer. Arrange and attend project meeting with customer or related stakeholders.
- To provide presales support and prepare relevant documents for tender bidding
- To coach team members on project management skills and techniques
- To work in construction site when necessary
To Succeed in This Role
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Electronic/Building Services/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge in Building Services/ELV Systems, e.g. IP Networking, Home Automation, Door Phone, Security & Access Control
- Relevant certification is desirable, e.g. PRINCE2/PMP/Registered Electrical Worker/Construction Skilled worker/Driving License
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Flexible attitude toward working outside normal office hours
- Good interpersonal skill and customer skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written in both Chinese and English
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.