The successful candidate will work in our accounting team in Group Finance and provide professional accounting services to different business units. S/he will independently supervise a team to handle full set of financial books, prepare management reports and ensure proper accounting control is in place. S/he will engage in month end closing, prepare accounting reports and analysis, support budget and forecast exercise, evaluate business proposal and support ad-hoc assignments.
S/he will work with colleagues from different business units and regions to meet business objectives and management targets S/he is also expected to liaise with external auditors, tax advisers and other professional advisers directly. Hence, the job holder should possess the ability to deal with people of different background and the flexibility to travel on need basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree in Accounting or related discipline with qualification in professional accounting body. Previous training in Big-4 and MNC is a must
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, of which solid experience in managing finance operations, internal control and IT industry is a plus.
- Previous experience in handling PRC and overseas finance matters is preferred
- A strong leader to motivate and supervise a team of accounting experts
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent and proactive with positive attitude and hands-on experience. Able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Prior experience in Oracle accounting systems is an advantage
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.