You will work in our Corporate Secretariat Team and be responsible for the handling of company secretarial work for the group’s subsidiaries in Hong Kong and overseas, assisting in the preparation and co-ordination of interim and annual reports and other work from time to time as assigned.
- Qualified professional with ICSA membership
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience, with at least 5 years’ in listed company
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules, including connected transactions and notifiable transactions, the Companies Ordinance and other listed and compliance rules and regulations
- Self-motivated, independent, and attentive to details
- A good team player with excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.