The successful candidate will engage in month end closing, prepare journal entries, system journal entries and inter-company balance reconciliation and handle accounting reports. For interim and annual results period, s/he will prepare consolidation schedules for auditors’ review and also help check and ensure the accuracy of the interim and annual reports. S/He will involve in the preparation of the statutory accounts and the tax filing procedures for certain group companies. S/He will also support the Group on various ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree holder in accounting or a related discipline with qualification in professional accounting body or finalist of the HKICPA or ACCA examinations.
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience in the accounting field.
- A good team player. Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Full familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing is necessary.
- Prior experience in Oracle accounting systems is an advantage.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant.
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.